God speaks to us through His word. Here is some of the things that He is says to us.
- It is in Him we move and have our being.
- He thought of us before we were even conceived and watched us being formed.
- He knows our inner most parts.
- His thoughts about us are precious.
- He says that we are the head and not the tail.
- He will guide us along the best pathway for our lives.
- He will never leave us nor forsake us.
- He places his hand of blessing on our head.
- He protects us with His right hand.
- He wants to keep us safe in His everlasting arms.
- He is our shepherd.
- He sent his only son so that we could be reconciled to Him.
- He says that He will restore us to health and heal our wounds.
- He says that He is near to all those that call upon Him.
- He says He will not give us more than what we can handle.
- He says that when we go through the fire that we will not burn
- He tells us that trials come only to make us stronger.
- He wants to give us His peace.
- He says when we give that it shall be given back to us even more.
- Most of all He loves us unconditionally
God also speaks to us through creation. Have you ever stopped to watch the birds? Or listen to them as they sing? How about the squirrels or chipmunks as they run along? How about the bee as it moves from flower to flower collecting pollen? How about listening to the streams of water flowing in a creek. .What about how the tulip opens up in the sun but closes in the shade? Have you ever gotten up early enough to see the sun rise or seen it set later in the day? What about the ocean? It is truly amazing. Creation screams out to us in many ways but are we listening?
What is God speaking to you?