I pray that the God who gives hope will fill you with much joy and peace as you trust in him. Then you will have more and more hope, and it will flow out of you by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13 ERV
I’ve noticed that it is usually in my time of weakness that I tend to focus more on God. It is not that I have forgotten the Lord in my time of plenty it’s just that when I am weak you seem so much more closer. So I ask “Why is this so, Lord?”
As I ask, I hear His response. It only appears this way because in your time of weakness you are looking out for me more. You depend on me more, you seek for me more and you listen for me more. You see my child this is how it’s suppose to be all the time, not just in your time of weakness. Don’t let the cares of this world bog you down. Turn your cup up towards me so that it can be filled.
My Child it is me… that you need in both times of strength and weakness both plenty and need. I hold you and walk beside you. When it gets too hard I am the one who picks you up and carries you. So I am with you when you are on the mountain top and even when you find yourself in the valley.
- It is me… that brings healing to your dry bones and causes them to come to life again.
- It is me… that brings you a drink in the wilderness to quench your thirsty soul.
- It is me… who sheds light into every dark area in your life.
- It is me… who sees every tear drop, gives you a shoulder and wipes each tear dry.
- It is me… who hears you in the still of the night.
- It is me… who senses your darkest fear.
- It is me… who is with you until the end.
- It is me… who has shaped and formed you and made you so wonderfully complex.
- It is me… I know how many hairs you have on your head.
- It is me… I know every beat of your heart.
- It is me… who accepts you and loves you without condition.
- It is me… I ask you to come just as you are.
- It is me… wont you just go ahead and take my hand.
It is me with you through it all.
It’s me! Won’t you take me at my Word and see.
It has always been Me, your loving Father, Come and Drink from my well that never runs dry.